Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Washing machine leaking

• 09-03-2009 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hope someone might be able to help /point me in the right direction.

My washing machine is leaking. Its not leaking a huge amount but enough to make the floorboards a bit 'squidgy' after a wash. I've checked the filter and originally found a hair clip which I removed but it is still leaking. I pulled it out and couldnt see anything obvious with the pipes -tears or wetness on the pipes themselves. Could it just be leaking out of the bottom of the machine itself? Therefore I presume I will have to bite the bullet and get a new one?
    Any help on how to find the location of the leak.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭magconn

is it def leaking from bottom?? had a prob similar but it was actaully leakig out of the powder drawer. Called Whirpool and he just asked if i used powder or liquid. Said powder. Opened drawer and took out the little plastic insert thats apparently used to measure /hold the liquid detergent. Fixed. and 50 euros call out for that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭MazStar

Thanks a mill, will check that out.

Advertisement