Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

climbing wall in UL?

Options
  • 09-03-2009 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Ive been tring to contact SOMEBODY in un UL for over 1 week now, as IM thinking of booking the climing wall there as part of the birtydah party for my daughter. I have been given different phone numbers by UL, and I have tried these phone numbers lots of times last week, and I have left many voicemail messages, but nobody has called me back yet :(.
    Does anybody know anything about how to go about finding out about booking for this climbing wall? - If anybody has specefic details you can PM me?
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks to the guy who PMs me -
    unfortunately the email address was not valid, I replied to your PM but I got an error message that you are not set up for PMs....could you check that the email address is correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You could try contacting the UL Activity Centre out in Killaloe:

http://www.ulac.ie/activities.htm#activities11 Tel: 061 376622

Not sure if they do abseiling or climbing but they might be able to point you in the right direction or offer you an alternative activity for your daughter. I have gone there a few times in the past and have enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

The outdoor pursuits club open up the climbing wall like three or four nights a week...you could ring the students union...or go on the website

http://www.clubsandsocs.ul.ie/csnew/frontend.php?p=training

There is a list of when the climbing wall sessions are on. You could email the OP club or else just go along any of the evenings and ask...

Advertisement