Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eazypass. have a look at this stupid reply i got from a complaint i made

Options
  • 09-03-2009 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

I said...

Hi,

I have tried to contact yourselfs regarding a “violated” account since November last year. I have tried to contact you to pay for my tag and update my details.

Every time I call your offices I am on hold for over 1 hour each time and still haven’t talk to anybody about this issue.

Can you please contact me so we can arrange payment as I do not want to sit on hold for another hour to only have to hang up due to inactivity.

My contact details are 087 *******

Regards

they said......

Dear Customer,

Due to the high volume of incoming calls, I am unable to contact you.

You can contact us at our call centre from 9:00am to 5pm Monday to Friday @ 1890 25 24 36

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Kind Regards,

eTrip / Eazy Pass Customer Service

EA House

Damastown Industrial Estate

Mulhulddart

D 15

www.eazypass.ie

what a load of muppets

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 IrishBusiness

oh dear :p

did it come back immediately, like an automated response?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Send them a registered letter. Complaint emails are too easy to ignore/not take seriously.

But I am dubious about your claim that you've tried to contact them since November and haven't once gotten through to a customer service agent? Have you tried calling first thing at 9am or late afternoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Yeah, I've had to call them 2 or 3 times and have always got through literally within a few minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭rferguson

Alun wrote: »
    Yeah, I've had to call them 2 or 3 times and have always got through literally within a few minutes.

ive got witnesses in work who can confirm being on hold for hours at a time. That stupid on hold music they have... nearly had the lads going braindead:p:p

oh dear :p

did it come back immediately, like an automated response?

I sent the mail at 10:39am.

They replied at 4:31pm.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Did you send them a registered letter yet?
    Have you tried calling first thing at 9am?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

+1 send them a registered letter

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Dexterm99

I've had issues with trying to reach them by phone too so I doubt if this is an isolated incident.

Their email address info@eazypass.ie is clearly listed as a form of contact so if you have tried this and you are still not getting a response then the onus is on them.

Why should you have to phone, email and eventually write a letter to pay money? Surely one of these should be enough? And what if it isn't? If you still don't hear anything from them are you expected to visit their office in Mulhulddart? Where does it all stop?!
    I thought the whole purpose of easypass was to make things easier. This country is still in the dark ages if we have to rely on registered letters over emails :-(

eth0_ wrote: »
    Did you send them a registered letter yet?
    Have you tried calling first thing at 9am?
    Havent tried either yet. will be trying to ring them again first thing monday morning. but i doubt im the only one trying this. if this fails its the letter

Dexterm99 wrote: »
    I've had issues with trying to reach them by phone too so I doubt if this is an isolated incident.

Their email address info@eazypass.ie is clearly listed as a form of contact so if you have tried this and you are still not getting a response then the onus is on them.

Why should you have to phone, email and eventually write a letter to pay money? Surely one of these should be enough? And what if it isn't? If you still don't hear anything from them are you expected to visit their office in Mulhulddart? Where does it all stop?!
    I thought the whole purpose of easypass was to make things easier. This country is still in the dark ages if we have to rely on registered letters over emails :-(

+ 1 on that.

also the email address i sent it to was info@eazypass.ie. as told to do on their website

• Advertisement
Advertisement