Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to meet women in Waterford without booze?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

kkgirl wrote: »
    hi guys, i'm 25 and living in waterford, and have same complaint as the fellas! there's nowhere to meet people in this city unless you're goin drinking, and even then people don't really seem to mingle until the wee hours of the morning...my advice is don't be shy about chatting to people wherever ya happen to be, gym, tesco, etc

ps i checked out the internet dating scene and there's not much to be said about it!

your female and you live in Waterford?

we sound perfect for each other! :D

feel free to continue this relationship via pm ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

kryogen wrote: »
    your female and you live in Waterford?

we sound perfect for each other! :D

feel free to continue this relationship via pm ;)

go on my son!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whittler

i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

whittler wrote: »
    totally agree, im a 30 yo woman and seriously think ill be single forever! theres no where to go to meet people without boozing!

why hello there, would you like a juicy fruit?

no thank you, however if u had offered a wrigleys extra ice i might have been tempted!

• Advertisement

why hello there, would you like a wrigleys extra ice?

ooh id love one!

nice, i have five packs. call around, we can chew gum all night

mmmm...minty sticky fun!!!

my favourite kind of fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

PM!!!PM!!!!For the love of all that is holy PM!!!!!

Get in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

kkgirl wrote: »
    hi guys, i'm 25 and living in waterford, and have same complaint as the fellas! there's nowhere to meet people in this city unless you're goin drinking, and even then people don't really seem to mingle until the wee hours of the morning...my advice is don't be shy about chatting to people wherever ya happen to be, gym, tesco, etc

ps i checked out the internet dating scene and there's not much to be said about it!

Well that's the thing really. Shyness. And of course the fear of rejection. I suppose if you get over the 10 seconds it takes to say "Hi" and ask how are you keeping? Then it's plain sailing. :D

Advertisement