Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fancy ranting about games?

Options
  • 09-03-2009 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭

we're starting up a new thing on game.ie where you can have the chance to go on games related rant about absolutely any topic at all and have it featured on the homepage of the website

its just a tester thing to see if it works, but if anyones interested literally anything at all can be discussed. might be a nice airing spot for some of your most controversial gaming opinions (ill be doing one shortly about why i hate the GTA games)

might be a bit of fun perhaps

(for mods: i was careful not to stick any links in here to ensure im not spamming. just thought it might be something that some on here would be interested in)

anyway, if youre interested drop me a mail on peter@game.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

So it's forum rants elaborated into full-length articles?

Kinda like Insomnia.AC or ActionButton.net??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

not familiar with either of those sites, but probably something along those lines

wouldnt say its forum rants tho, obviously there has to be a semi decent standard of writing, and the article should be thought out, but its more just an idea to let people write an article based about whatever they want and itll be up on the homepage of the site for the week

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Interested and I will send you a PM.

Advertisement