Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Armoury available

Options
  • 09-03-2009 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi there.

I'm just dropping a line on here letting production companies, young filmmakers or students know about a resource which is available to them if they need it. I have a wide range of armoury and uniforms available at very keen rental rates. So the action or war based film you thought you couldn't make is a bit more acheivable.

Thanks for reading.......
    Jude

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭yellowcurl

Do you have a website or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭judestynes

No I don't have a wesite. Is there anything in particular you need? Are you shooting a film or are you in theatre?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭yellowcurl

I'm a multimedia student in DCU and I just try to keep a list of websites/details of things like this. There may be a need for something that you have at some point :) Sorry if i got your hopes up there!

No worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 sonic2810

what type of arms do u carry what period ? and are the deactivated ?

• Advertisement

sonic2810 wrote: »
    what type of arms do u carry what period ? and are the deactivated ?

Hiya.

I carry a mixture of everything, from viking swords upto modern assault rifles. Some are deactivated and some are blank firing. What do you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 sonic2810

am not after anthing at moment but alway good to now what people have saves getting in from bapty do u have a large amount of stock of swords, do u have a halbarts pikes etc

I don't have any halbards but I do have a couple of pikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

hi, im looking for a blank firing colt peacemaker if you have one also any similar types (revolvers only)

PM sent indough

• Advertisement
Advertisement