Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help. What to bid? Suggestions

Options
  • 09-03-2009 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hi again Everyone,

You were all very good with opinions last time round, so what do you think on this one?
    www.daft.ie/1422476
    Just viewed it a couple of minutes ago, and even though the decor is horrific, the house itself seems solid.

However, 410K??? It seems it was rented for 18 months and went up for sale in Nov?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

I wouldnt be sure what to bid but I can tell you that my sister paid €650k for a 4 bed in Seabury Heights which I think is very near by. It was in complete need of renovation. That was 18 months ago and boy is she regretting it now:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ascottdub

This one's a 3 bed. God, I really do feel bad for your sister.

With any luck though if she intends on remaining there, she should make her money back as the years go by

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

My advice is to not even consider buying for two or three years. You'll probably save around 100k by being patient.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Personally, I would probably make an offer of around €370,000, which is 10% less than the asking price, and would give you an idea if they are open to negotiation.

Advertisement