Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walkie business for dogs ???

Options
  • 09-03-2009 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Is there anything complicated about setting up a service for dogs. Like walkies, or petsitting?
    I mean its just walkies/petsitting, and your charging money so its a business or service. But a business sounds like a complicated thing to set up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

I'd say insurance would be the trickiest part - personal accident, public liability, car insurance if you're carrying dogs etc. There's also the tax end of things to think of. You're not going to need a huge capital investment so finance may not be an issue. Garda clearance is relatively straightforward too, can't think of anything else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

Thanx, i have always wanted to work with animals and just thinking about doing something part time.

Advertisement