Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allotments

Options
  • 09-03-2009 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am in South Dublin and have been looking for an allotment for years. In that time I have encountered many people who were looking for allotments too.
    I have just discovered that a new allotment scheme is starting up in March 2009 near Roundwood in Co Wicklow. I thought I would try to make some people aware of it by posting on this forum.
    Further details are available at the following link.
    http://www.irishallotments.net/?p=805

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Not too far out either, about a 40 minute drive from dun laoghaire.

This is a really great idea for anyone with an apartment or a small garden who'd like to start growing their own vegetables but hasn't the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Anitamaak

Does anybody know of somebody interested in working on a garden in south Dublin which has been used for growing vegetables for years. Owner cannot now manage it but would like to keep it going - would ideally suit group of friends waiting for allotment who could work it & take away most of the produce. Obviously there are privacy and security issues

Advertisement