Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bain triail as - program on tg4 last saturday

Options
  • 09-03-2009 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

did anyone record this by any chance? its 20 euro to buy and I really dont want to have to pay 20 euro for 25 minutes.

It went through the whole oral, common mistakes etc.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I seen some of it and unless your fluent or thereabouts you probably won't understand a thing, well I didn't, as there isn't a subtitle in sight. Didn't record it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Hm, you can usually watch tg4 programs at tg4.tv, but I checked and didn't find it there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I think we watched it in school, wasn't great, just said kind of obvious stuff like don't talk too fast blah blah blah

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

We watched it in school, maybe ask around your teachers and see if anyone in the Irish department has a copy? it was useful enough, just pointing out common mistake. The most reassuring thing about it is you don't need the highest standard of Irish to get high marks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭lorna100

thanks for the replies, im glad I didnt buy it. I'll ask around the school tomorrow and see if the teachers have a copy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement