Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim card

Options
  • 09-03-2009 9:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if my sim card will work in ireland. its a vodafone ready to go one from australia. i cant transfer money from my internet banking as it sends a code to my phone which i cant receive. so far its not working in argentina or chile. sorry for lack of capitals this keyboard is effed!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

You have to ring vodafone to activate it overseas, and then top up ... that is what I had to do.

You can can also turn off SMS banking, which could be easier

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

ring vodafone in australia? is there a number you can contact them on from abroad? i cant seem to find one. Do you think it would work in south america in that case? really appreciate your help

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

+61 414 141 414

from over seas,
    http://vodafone.com.au/help/contactus/telephonenumbers/index.htm

But also, if you bought the phone with vodafone, you need to get it unlocked if it is a pre-pay

Advertisement