Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE RAW 9/3 Spoilers

• 09-03-2009 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Jericho will face Kofi Kingston in a Money in the Bank Qualifying match ( look for Jerichos Mania opponent to cost him this one I reckon)

Triple H will take on DiBiase and Rhodes in a handicap match

Divas champion Maryse takes on Women's champion Melina in a non title match

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Break the bank

Putting aside his ire for WWE Legends, Chris Jericho competes tonight on Raw against Kofi Kingston to determine the next spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Which Superstar will roll on to the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania?

Price to pay

Three days after "Legacy's" remorseless battering of WWE Champion Triple H on SmackDown, The Game meets both Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase in a Handicap Match, live on Raw. No. 1 contender Randy Orton will certainly not be too far behind.

Can't see gold

After interrupting the World Heavyweight Title contract signing between champion Edge and Big Show on SmackDown, John Cena seemed to have something up his wristband. On Raw, the WrestleMania opponents will attempt to sign the contract one more time.

Top diva turmoil

The gold won't be at stake, but brand bragging rights most certainly will be when Women's Champion Melina competes against SmackDown's Divas Champion Maryse on Raw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Show off !!!

Also NB!!!!

Raw is at the earlier time of 1am tonight due to daylight savings time in America

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Price to pay

Three days after "Legacy's" remorseless battering of WWE Champion Triple H on SmackDown, The Game BURIES both Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase in a Handicap Match, live on Raw. No. 1 contender Randy Orton will certainly not be too far behind.

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

The draft doesnt mean a thing.... superstars appearing on any show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

The draft doesnt mean a thing.... superstars appearing on any show.

road to wrestlemania so i'm not surprised! itll be back to normality after WM!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

EdK wrote: »
    Jericho will face Kofi Kingston in a Money in the Bank Qualifying match ( look for Jerichos Mania opponent to cost him this one I reckon)

Triple H will take on DiBiase and Rhodes in a handicap match
    Divas champion Maryse takes on Women's champion Melina in a non title match

No Beth Phoenix match:D Rhodes and Ted are ****ed:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Has Undertaker never beaten HBK?

If so that's ridiculous, they've been in the company together for the guts of 20 years!

Punk v JBL for the IC title, wonder who will win:rolleyes:

amull87 wrote: »

If so that's ridiculous, they've been in the company together for the guts of 20 years!

apparently not...........when was the last time they had a match?

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Punk v JBL for the IC title, wonder who will win:rolleyes:
    who?

• Advertisement

who?

JBL won, the reason why it was obvious he would, in the Raw script that was leaked, this match was to happen last week with JBL winning. :o

yea jbl, saw the end.

ortons missus is hot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

tat womans match was pretty much what i expected..... terrible until they get them out!!!

not a great divas match but at least it was better than the usual weekly Raw Beth Phoenix squash. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Heh, that was nicely done.

Live sex celebration between Vicky and Big Show please:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,372 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

i feel a little dirty laughing at that, it was such drivel when it comes down to it...but screw it, it was entertaining all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

Which legends gonna blow it on chris tonight? Im thinking Lawler.....................i stand corrected

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭rvd156

Oh tell me what's happening!! I'm to lazy to get up and watch...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I think this episode of Raw might be the straw that broke the camels back for me with WWE, what a load of shite

amull87 wrote: »

Not really. If memory serves me correct theyve only had one feud, three matches back in 97 the entire time both have been in the company. Their feud put Michaels out for 4 years and they havent been on the same show since

THE BIRDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blast from the past

Shaneomac wrote: »
    THE BIRDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blast from the past
    i dunno who he is. and i watched wrestling years ago...

thought the hall of fame was for legends ...well kind of?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

So they have HBK and Taker teaming up next week, man i hate it when they do that.

Not remember the tag team High Energy with Owen Hart?

Degag wrote: »
    So they have HBK and Taker teaming up next week, man i hate it when they do that.

Really sucks. Dont be surprised if they become tag champs for a week, then lose the belts a week later. Stupid crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Without sounding like a smart arse, and I mean this question with all due respect, what age are you?

Part of my childhood, legend indeed :)

Love the mid to late nineties nostalga

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    Without sounding like a smart arse, and I mean this question with all due respect, what age are you?

Part of my childhood, legend indeed :)

im 25, dont remember him anyway. im not as big of a fan as you guys tho. but i did watch wwf/wwe back in the day.... and just cant think of him.

While it was blatantly obvious HHH would show up at Ortons house that closing segment was unbelievable please be like that every week

Two things though Ortons wife can't act for **** and why would you queue music for a wrestler unless he was physically standing at the curtain ready to go out

Jericho angle needs a conclusion soon plz its killing me

im 25, dont remember him anyway. im not as big of a fan as you guys tho. but i did watch wwf/wwe back in the day.... and just cant think of him.

He was phased out towards the end of 1992 but have to say hes one of my earliest wwf memorys. Not too many wrestlers with a parrot for a gimick

he mustnt have impressed me to much as a kid!! looked him up on youtube, theres a few fights with him on it, Vs Doink, Yokozuma etc .... i remember them allright!

strange how they brought
    ric flair
    out tonight and he didnt speak....maybe next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

JBL IC Champ now :eek:

So is Flair coming outta retirement for Jericho at Mania?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

JP Liz wrote: »
    JBL IC Champ now :eek:

So is Flair coming outta retirement for Jericho at Mania?

If he does, it'll completely destroy the sendoff he received at WM24, which was probably the greatest sendoff anyone ever received. I pray he doesn't.

• Advertisement

I think Flair will refuse to wrestle Jericho in Raw, Jericho will give him a beatdown and whoever Jericho is going to face will finally make the save, Really can't see Flair being the one to face Jericho at Wrestlemania

Lads I am nearly certain that was not Ortons real wife we seen last night....this is the real Samantha, she looks NOTHING like the girl we seen last night
    ortonwife.jpg
    z83168585.jpg
    orestes wrote: »
    I think this episode of Raw might be the straw that broke the camels back for me with WWE, what a load of shite

It was silly but to be fair last night was good fun. The Edge v Cena v Show stuff was very stupid but great fun. Edge and Cena are great together and Show is no fool either. The thought of Show nailing Vicky:D
    JBL beating Punk was ok, as we may actually get some defences of the title now. JBL marking out like he had won the WWE title was refreshing to see. The ladies match was poor but at least the beast was not featured so it was not a total disaster. Kofi v Y2J was meh. I have not seen the final segment, and I won’t for a while, but it does sound quite funny. Remember folks if you want gritty realism, don’t watch WWE. :cool:
    Taker doing a promo that did not just consist of the usual rest in piece ****e was refreshing.

Were you watching last night? That's her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Jericho and Orton seemed to have completely switched roles now Jericho is the legend killer while Orton attacks wives

Does WWE not remember that legend killer is Orton's gimmick and has been for some time

If not Flair, SCSA, Rourke or Hogan who else can face Jericho at WM? I dont fancy seeing Jericho V Lawler at all

I do agree if Flair does compete its a slap in the face after his great send off

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

It has to be Stone Cold v Jericho @ Mania...

Flair - destroys the amazing retirement of last year
    Lawlor - Feck, what a waste of Jericho this last few weeks and indeed @ Mania
    Hogan - Please no! Let him stay at home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

brolly wrote: »
    It has to be Stone Cold v Jericho @ Mania...

Flair - destroys the amazing retirement of last year
    Lawlor - Feck, what a waste of Jericho this last few weeks and indeed @ Mania
    Hogan - Please no! Let him stay at home!

Absolutely. :D

Raw next week is in San Antonio, Texas......;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Lads I am nearly certain that was not Ortons real wife we seen last night....this is the real Samantha, she looks NOTHING like the girl we seen last night

was going to say the same thing, i met her about 4-5 years ago and if it is the same person she has changed alot, but then this is america, look at jillian hall 5 years ago and jillian hall today :D
    It was silly but to be fair last night was good fun. The Edge v Cena v Show stuff was very stupid but great fun. Edge and Cena are great together and Show is no fool either. The thought of Show nailing Vicky:D
    JBL beating Punk was ok, as we may actually get some defences of the title now. JBL marking out like he had won the WWE title was refreshing to see. The ladies match was poor but at least the beast was not featured so it was not a total disaster.

the cena/edge/show match is the light-relief which will serve as a taster for the very serious HHH/Orton main event, show/cena and edge are really playing their roles well, i was dreading this match now i am actually looking forward to it, i expect big show to win

btw who were all those random people in ortons house and the stuntman going through the window was so obvious

who is the beast you refer to ??

I would have thought the random people were WWE production staff

rossie1977 wrote: »
    was going to say the same thing, i met her about 4-5 years ago and if it is the same person she has changed alot, but then this is america, look at jillian hall 5 years ago and jillian hall today :D

the cena/edge/show match is the light-relief which will serve as a taster for the very serious HHH/Orton main event, show/cena and edge are really playing their roles well, i was dreading this match now i am actually looking forward to it, i expect big show to win

btw who were all those random people in ortons house and the stuntman going through the window was so obvious

who is the beast you refer to ??
    Yep, I know others here seem certain that was Orton's real wife, I dunno she has changed drastically from the photos I posted. The beast is Beth, who I have grown to get incredibly bored of in the last few months, not that I ever was on her bandwagon like the rest of the internet.I need a catchy and not as offensive nickname for her, Super Beth does not roll of the tongue.:(

EdK wrote: »
    I would have thought the random people were WWE production staff

Well I hope for their sake they weren't people trying to make a living as actors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

I thought wrestlers were rich. Orton can't even afford to live on his own!!! Sharing with 6 others!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Anyone know what was distracting Taker during his promo? He had a fair few typos in there! Was he being prompted by production staff or something?

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Anyone know what was distracting Taker during his promo? He had a fair few typos in there! Was he being prompted by production staff or something?

To be fair, for a guy not used to doing that sort of thing, he was quite good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I really, really hate how the WWE shoots its backstage segments these days, the Orton thing being a perfect example, are there a dozen cameramen in his house? and one standing outside conveniently pointing at camera at the window? it was much better when there'd be a commotion itd cut to a camera legging down a corridor to catch up with what was going on, these days its shot like a ****ing movie backstage, cameras in inexplicable places around the arena when theres something going on

• Advertisement
Advertisement