Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE RAW 9/3 Spoilers

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

amacachi wrote: »
    Were you watching last night? That's her.
    Now
    The woman playing the role of Randy Orton's wife Samantha, was actually a model who goes by the name Laura Croft, who was Playboy's Playmate of the Month in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Raw left me with 2 questions: I wonder how many people only found out this week that Christian Cage returned to WWE? And I wonder if HHH is sharing a cell with AJ Styles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Now

For the first time since 1994 I'm wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

We all make mistakes. Just ask Robbie Keane ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

krudler wrote: »
    I really, really hate how the WWE shoots its backstage segments these days, the Orton thing being a perfect example, are there a dozen cameramen in his house? and one standing outside conveniently pointing at camera at the window? it was much better when there'd be a commotion itd cut to a camera legging down a corridor to catch up with what was going on, these days its shot like a ****ing movie backstage, cameras in inexplicable places around the arena when theres something going on
    And there was a camera for a split second in the cop car iirc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

brolly wrote: »
    To be fair, for a guy not used to doing that sort of thing, he was quite good.

What sort of thing? Live promos? If so, come on, Taker is a big boy and extremely experienced. He is very much used to doing live promos on Raw up until the brand split. I thought the promo was excellent anyway and delivered very well as was his Smackdown promo last week. I also like the way he has reverted to a more normal sounding voice rather than a slow exaggerated drawl. I was just very curious as to what had distracted him half way through. It was like he saw something going on from the corner of his eye and briefly stopped to check it out.

Advertisement