Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best driving route to Blanchardstown from Celbridge

Options
  • 09-03-2009 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all,
    Anyone know the best (as in quickest) driving route I should take to get to Stadium Business Park Blanchardstown for 8.45 each morning? I will be coming from Celbridge. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭charlesanto

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Seconded

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

not a bad way but traffic can be crazy. I just go up the back of intel, through to confey, into clonee, onto the N3 and straight down and off at blanch. only take 30 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Out of hours ( ie not rush hour ) that route is fine.

I used to alternate between that , and via Dunboyne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Chewie wrote: »
    not a bad way but traffic can be crazy. I just go up the back of intel, through to confey, into clonee, onto the N3 and straight down and off at blanch. only take 30 mins.

+1, I make this journey from Leixlip every day, but take a left in Clonee to avoid the N3 and instead go through Damastown Industrial Estate to get to Blanchardstown Industrial Park. Door to door it takes 35 minutes max.

I would steer clear of Lucan village. It can be a nightmare.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 snoozy47

madds wrote: »
    +1, I make this journey from Leixlip every day, but take a left in Clonee to avoid the N3 and instead go through Damastown Industrial Estate to get to Blanchardstown Industrial Park. Door to door it takes 35 minutes max.

I would steer clear of Lucan village. It can be a nightmare.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I think Madds is right, from what I've seen avoiding Lucan and N3 is the best best. Thanks Madds.

Advertisement