Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless BroadBand Users

Options
  • 09-03-2009 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hey

Just wondering how many users can be on a belkin wireless router? There is one laptop and one desktop connected fine here but then two other laptops can not even find the wireless network.

Can anyone enlighten me please!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭li@mo

They should all connect to it. Are you sure the wireless is switched on for the laptops?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭coco06

Yip the wireless is switched on alright for both laptops. no matter what i do they are not picking it up. I thought one of the other connections must be affecting other laptops finding the network..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

5 easily, 100 theoretically (VERY VERY SLOW!) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭coco06

ok so when i was trying to connect i was at a desk beside a mac that was using wireless connection, when i moved rooms the laptop worked fine.. out of interest i came back into the desk again and no joy..

strange thing really and probably no explanation for it..

cheers tho

Advertisement