Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soilwork

• 10-03-2009 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Anybody love these guys as much as me ? Or is there no hope for Metal ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭fortuneg

Just got into these guys recently, love the album Figure Number 5, they manage to blend synths perfectly into their sound and avoid any cheesey residue!
    Really should have known they'd be great a long time ago, they are Swedish after all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Great band, caught them by complete happenstance on a weekend over to Finland and even managed to catch up with them after the show. Sound lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭redenemyjoe

I far prefer Stabbing the Drama. Soilwork are brilliant.

Also, if you haven't heard them, check out the band Threat Signal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I have Sworn to a Great Divide and I have t osay it's a great album. I must check out some of their other stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

always like them, excellent live band (from the only time I've seen them - Whelans a couple of years back)........I like their sound...

• Advertisement
Advertisement