Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find a short term apartment?

Options
  • 10-03-2009 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Just a quick one, does anyone where i could find a short term let, ie 3 months. Looking on most sites its a year minimum. Im looking in Dublin city center but would consider further out of the center. I found some short term lets but they are seriously overpriced! Looking to spend 500 max, for a studio, or large double room. Any ideas? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think a house share, possibly with a resident landlord might be your best bet.

Rents are falling, so offering a landlord 3 months is bette rthan offering him nothing.

Do not sign a 12 month contract if you are only staying 3 months. You can be stuck for the balance if you can't find a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

As it is a renters market, I would ring/email the places that say a year, but as Victor says, don't sign anything which says otherwise, unless there is a break clause that you are content with.

Advertisement