Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net 1 broadband coverage in Dundalk town centre

Options
  • 10-03-2009 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just wondering if anybody has Net1 in Dundalk town centre? If so what is the service like in the evenings and what package are you using?I am with 3 broadband and it is useless for downloading as it takes ages to download music etc.

Sometimes with 3 broadband to access your bank details online it could take 5 mins or even longer some evenings.

:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

I have Net1 in Dundalk town centre and it is good. Am on basic package 35 euro per month. I think it is five or six times faster than mobile broadband.

regards,Rugbyman

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

There are lots of choices in Dundalk. Even without getting a phone line. And I'd say Digiweb are much busier as they employ a good few people in the area and they've got 2 different wireless services in the town. It was the first place Metro was tried out I think.

If you don't mind the €100-€200 install, I hear they've got an excellent service in general. And I doubt contention on Net1 is going to be huge in Dundalk.

I know Net1 are a Louth outfit too btw. Not sure where they're based however.

Advertisement