Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loftus Lane Parking - Headsup

Options
  • 10-03-2009 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭

Just a headsup re parking your car in or around Loftus Lane / around Bolton Street College area.

Popped into college late today so took the car with me and was too lazy to go up the ramps of Parnell St carpark so parked on the street directly outside the entrance. Came back to find the passenger window smashed and radio, satnav gone (silly of me to leave them out of course).

Now I have an old banger, but still, I called the Gardaí who were extremely helpful. However the warning they gave was that this particular area seems to be a hotspot for this type of thing.

Moral of the story = use the multi-storeys where you can folks. The on-street parking is actually more expensive anyway.

Advertisement