Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80s Net Gloves & Shoulder Pads

• 10-03-2009 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

yo so im going to a miami vice fancy dress night this week & really want a pair of those 80s lacey/fishnet kind of gloves, in black maybe, ones that end just at the wrist. anyone have any idea where in dublin i could buy these?
    & shoulder pads?
    any other costume suggs would be appreciated
    thankssssssssssssss
    =]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,998 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

You could try Asha in the Stephens Green shopping centre or any of the skate shops around town. I imagine they'd have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CakeBreath

asha = great idea for the gloves! thanks kintarō. actually ad hoc in temple bar might have them too. dont really know where you mean by skate shops though... none of the proper skate shops like g1 stock anything like that.
    now where to get shoulder pads though... hmmm?
    my mom used to have a f*cking DRaWer-load but shes thrown them all out :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Check your local charity shops for jackets that still have shoulder pads in them. You can rip the pads out and see if the fit your chosen jacket for the party.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Hickey's does Shoulder Pads.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

Claires accessories defo do the gloves and I think they are about e5!

• Advertisement
Advertisement