Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrading...

Options
  • 10-03-2009 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭

i have a marui mp5 and its shooting at 270fps if i put a one joule spring in it would that be ok or would I need to upgrade other parts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

A 1 Joule spring should bring you up a bit to over 300fps at the very least. If you're looking for better range and accuracy though, a decent hopup rubber like the Guarder clear one can help just as much (if not more) than extra fps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

A nozzle and tightbore barrel will also impreve FPS and accuracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

A nozzle and tightbore barrel will also impreve FPS and accuracy.

the hop rubber, guarder tight bore nozzle, and tight bore barrel would give a great boost to performance and you can keep the fairly soft stock spring running

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭maldondo

mupchease wrote: »
    i have a marui mp5 and its shooting at 270fps if i put a one joule spring in it would that be ok or would I need to upgrade other parts?

A one joule spring would be perfectly fine in your marui. You could do the tightbore, hop up ect as well. Also if your going into the box you may as well do the bushings.

Advertisement