Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

undermounted sink query

Options
  • 10-03-2009 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

hi all,
    i was wondering what should i look for in an undermounted sink.
    what brands should i consider\not consider and what would be the rough price i will be paying? I am in the galway area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Mlo

We got undermounted sinks via our kitchen supplier they ran to about €180 each supplied and fitted, not entirely sure the brand.

Watch out the thickness of the sinks and wether thay have an external coating (this dampens the sound of the water running into the bowl and does make a difference)

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭fm

franke and blanco are excellent quality but pricey,about 300 upwards.there are cheap sinks out there but the grade of stainless steel is poor and will stain much easier.a franke arx 160 is a very popular model

Advertisement