Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania Launch Night Event

Options
  • 10-03-2009 11:03am
    Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hope the mods don't mind posting this here. The events forum does not seem that appropriate as it's geared up to LAN events. Also pointing out it's a completely free event so hopefully I'm not breaking any advertising rules ! :)

We're holding a launch night event for the release of WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania. This event will be held at Party Station in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15. Party Station are new to Ireland having successfully launched the concept of gaming parties in South Africa. Their venue is crammed with 50 Inch Plasma Televisions hooked up to the latest hardware and software. Whilst the venue is ideal for childrens parties etc it also transforms into a fantastic venue for the more mature gamer.

We are inviting all our customers and the boardsies gaming community to join us FREE of charge on Friday evening March 20th from 7.30pm to 10.30pm which coincides with the launch of WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania. Be the first to play the game and meet some of the Gamesnash and Party Station staff. Light refreshments etc will be provided and we'll be sponsoring competitions on the night so if you think you have what it takes to wrestle your way to victory you could even go home with the game under your arm.

Spaces are naturally limited so if you are interested in coming along you can email us at events@gamesnash.com and we will organise your free tickets for the event. Tickets are generally valid for 2 people but if you require more let us know in the email and we'll do our best to accomadate you.

We're looking to evolve this into a regular event for the bigger launches during the year and this event is a kind of tester ! If anyone has any ideas or feedback on this particular event or the concept in general we'd be delighted to hear it. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

sounds cool, will it only be WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania on show, or will you guys be playing other new games?

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Yes we will - Not all of the screens will be devoted to WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania. It just happens to be the main title for the evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Sweet, i wont be around myself on the 20th but will deffo keep an eye out for events like it in the future, i think a pro evo one would be class ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Fair play to ya guys, unfortunately I won't make it as Dublin is a bit to far away for me !!!
    Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Nice.
    This game is being discussed on a thread in Pro Wrestling, threw in a linky to this thread, hopefully it'll generate some more interest for you. :)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Thanks a million for that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Joanne and all the others at Gamesnash and PartyStation for a very enjoyable evening.

Looking forward to more launch night events in the future.

Advertisement