Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options
  • 10-03-2009 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

I know technically we shouldn't be talking about semester 2 exams yet but I'm applying for masters courses in other colleges and I have to fill in when my final results will be available - does anyone know roughly when they'll be out? I know before I got them around ****** time which is 10th Julyish but was just wondering are they out quicker for final year students?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Ask your faculity direct?

And as far as I was aware it was just a transcript with your current grades? Didn't know you had to let them know when the final results were available..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

FockRoysh wrote: »
    I know technically we shouldn't be talking about semester 2 exams yet but I'm applying for masters courses in other colleges and I have to fill in when my final results will be available - does anyone know roughly when they'll be out? I know before I got them around ****** time which is 10th Julyish but was just wondering are they out quicker for final year students?

no, they're out the same time for everyone. its usually early/mid july

They are out earlier for final year students usually, but it depends on your faculty...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Your results should be out around the 15th of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

don't know where you heard that from. i emailed assessment and they said the results wouldn't be out till end of June?

• Advertisement
Advertisement