Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good physio?

Options
  • 10-03-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hey everyone, just wondering can anyone recommend a good physio around the Blackrock area (or any of the surrounding areas) at all? Seem to have pulled a muscle while training for the Four Peaks Challenge so want to get it sorted! Thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

have heard great things about jenny in bootserstown from others but can't speak personally im afraid!
    http://www.totalphysio.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lloyderz

Thats weird i was going to recommend jenny too! She is great. Very good if you have a sports injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

Hey everyone - just wanted to let you know I ended up going to the Carysfort Clinic and they were brilliant - Deirdre treated me and I found her very good, she had me back to training after 2 sessions. I had phoned Jenny but she wasn't available for a few days and I wanted to go ASAP so I gave her a miss.

Advertisement