Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Exam Numbers

Options
  • 10-03-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I've decided to quit my college course and I made a late application to the CAO to do another course next year. Only problem is, I don't have my LC exam number. I did my LC two years ago and I can't for the life of me find my number.

Should my school have it on file maybe?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

I'd ring the state examinations commission in Athlone. 090-6442700. They should be able to give it to you. However you will need to know your date of birth

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

pathway33 wrote: »
    I'd ring the state examinations commission in Athlone. 090-6442700. They should be able to give it to you. However you will need to know your date of birth
    I think if he doesn't know that, he's got more problems than not knowing his exam number! :D

School should probably still have it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

I think if he doesn't know that, he's got more problems than not knowing his exam number! :D

School should probably still have it

nobody likes a smarty pants :D

don't ring the school....they will only start asking you questions....giving you hassle over dropping out and how you used to be a star pupil....probably try to give you detention

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

You can ring the school, they will have it.
    Or..

If you still have your actual LC results sheet it's written on that.

Good luck!

Advertisement