Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help identifying a taxi

Options
  • 10-03-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. Was out in kennedys last night and my sister left her phone in a taxi that we got from eyre square. Can't remember what company it was with but the entire car was covered in an i102 advertisement. Kind of a long shot but does anyone know the cab company that has 1 of these cars? Thanks for any help.

Comments

Has she tried going into town herself and just looking out for the cab? Presumably, it wouldn't be too hard to find ..

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

its defo either galway taxi or big-o

i was in the same taxi myself recently but got it from the rank, cant remember what company it was, just ring around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

he's private give I 102 a ring they would have his number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

Its fixfare taxis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

foxy_19-89 wrote: »
    its defo either galway taxi or big-o

i was in the same taxi myself recently but got it from the rank, cant remember what company it was, just ring around?
    paconnors wrote: »
    he's private give I 102 a ring they would have his number

Pa is right. He's private i.e not with any company.

just keep an eye out for him in town.

if he had the phone he'd probably have rang a number in the phonebook. chances are it was found by someone else who used the taxi after ye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

kraggy wrote: »
    Pa is right. He's private i.e not with any company.

just keep an eye out for him in town.

if he had the phone he'd probably have rang a number in the phonebook. chances are it was found by someone else who used the taxi after ye.

ya thats what happens most of the time,

taxi drivers dont think to look if anyone has lost anything:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Might be a longer shot, but maybe ask the guards, Like I said, a long shot but it might have been handed into them, or they might know a way of locating it. What have you to lose by talking to them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭TheDollyParton

I know for a fact its Fixedfare taxis. Ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

seen the taxi in town to definitely private

• Advertisement
Advertisement