Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson k770i Track ID

• 10-03-2009 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guy.

I Have Sony Ericsson k770i . The Track ID on it is not working for me every time I try and identify music on it it keeps going to a pages that’s says Sony Ericsson and gracenote service. Has any one got this phone, and maybe no how to get Track ID
    Working

Thanks guys.

James92

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,251 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

what network are u on? Vodafone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

TrackID has nothing to do with network. It will work on any network and it will take data from your data plan, payg etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭james92

im on the vodafone network. i email Sony and heres what they told me

Thank you for your query regarding the Sony Ericsson K770i.

We are sorry to hear of the issues that you are having whilst using this service. Unfortunately this is a network issue which seems to be isolated particular networks. We have investigated this issue and our back office, and they have advised this. The best advice that I can offer will be to speak with Vodafone to see if they have any further solutions for you.

We apologise we are unable to help you further in this matter.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again for further help and support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,251 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

flodis79 wrote: »
    TrackID has nothing to do with network

that's debatable http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055485970&highlight=track+id&page=2

It also works differently on different networks....

@James, follow this thread, there's a few things there you could try http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055485970&highlight=track+id&page=2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭james92

Thanks guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement