Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Triail

Options
  • 10-03-2009 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is an upcoming production of this play before June? Preferrably in or close to Dublin.
    GRMMA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Actually just saw it today in Navan! There is a production in Navan this week, so not to far from Dublin, and one in Mulingar too. There the only two of that I know in Meath location. Hope that's some use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

there's definitely one on in dublin, we were going to go except it's on the week of our orals.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I have it in my journal for the 27th of March, think it's on in O'Reilley Hall in Belvedere.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Redbhoy

Thanks for those replies.
    Is it possible for an 'outsider' to get tickets for the production in Belvedere College??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭RandomIrl

/\ yeh my school has gone for the last few years have said it wasnt all that great as it is a small acting company and the actor that plays maire plays other characters also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Smilie_01

Hi Just wondering if this is on anywhere outside Dublin I'm in Munster so would travel to see it if anyone knows of a venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

RandomIrl wrote: »
    /\ yeh my school has gone for the last few years have said it wasnt all that great as it is a small acting company and the actor that plays maire plays other characters also

I seen it in Galway recently and some of the actors play a few parts, which is quite lame if you ask me.

Maire only plays Maire.

Mother plays social worker and one of the prostitutes!!! She's a good actor but it is just wrong!

One of the brothers is also the attorney for Maire.

Padraig McCarthy is also the other lawyer...

Its kinda lame tbh. Some of the actors are good but others really aren't!

The other brother also plays the priest at confession.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Smilie_01 wrote: »
    Hi Just wondering if this is on anywhere outside Dublin I'm in Munster so would travel to see it if anyone knows of a venue.

saw it in tipperary town. was alright but yeah some people play more than one character

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 coislifebliain6

Redbhoy wrote: »
    Thanks for those replies.
    Is it possible for an 'outsider' to get tickets for the production in Belvedere College??

our school pulled out of our booking last week because of the orals being on the same day so im sure there should be some free spaces available

Advertisement