Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock gigs

Options
  • 10-03-2009 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

This may be the wrong spot for this but who puts on local music nights in Ireland that a band might join in and play over a weekend or something? Any bands looking to adopt an opening act in the near future? We're recording an album this year and we've never played all over the Island. (http://www.myspace.com/jackalfeud)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 coalduststar

Also on another note - i'd like to know what hero typed these key words in so that they become suggested key phrases! legend! :eek:

LAWL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

my mates my band might be able to open for you, i'll have to ask him first

here is a link to their bebo

www.bebo.com/WorMusic

hey man- yeah we were kind of looking to jump on a bill as openers down south but we're totally ignorant as to how it works or where to ask. Maybe your mate knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,085 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Garageland and Dublin Underground would be two places to look for gigs in Dublin.

Appreciate the links mate, thanks a lot! Think we tried Dublin underground but they didn't reply but i'll check out garageland!

I've heard it's pretty steep to put on your own shows in dubs and the surrounding area but we're keen just to get out and play for petrol money and CD sales!

available on amazon and itunes :P (http://www.apple.com/search/store/?q=jackalfeud)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Hey dude, check us out. www.myspace.com/kevinonabike

Would love to open for you's

Sorry i keep forgetting to check this! Good job lads- we'd be happy to have you. Is it easy enough to sort gigs down south then? Who're the ppl to contact? garageland and underground are giving zero play right now!

Advertisement