Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Blackberry Pearl

• 10-03-2009 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey there,

As of yesterday, my blackberry is not saving my call log (so I can't see missed, dialled or received calls). I've tried going into options and selecting 'show all calls' but it's not working. I connected it to the computer to check how much available space there is and there's loads, so it doesn't seem to be a memory issue. The only thing I did yesterday was change the backgound picture on the home screen (to a preloaded one on the phone).

Another thing is I'm not receiving all of the mails that arrive at my Outlook. I noticed this a while ago. I seem to just receive a few from each day. It's like if they arrive to the phone first it's fine, but if they arrive to the computer first and I open them they don't go to the phone (not sure if that makes sense!)

Anyway, I've brought it up with IT but I'll probably be waiting ages for them to sort it so am hoping someone here can help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Have you set it up as a private number when ringing people? This sometimes means it won't save your call logs.
    I'd try a complete power off, then re sync with your desktop and load the backup file from when it was last working fine (You do backup on a regular basis I hope?).
    Regarding the emails, are you using a BES or a BIS to get the emails to you?

Advertisement