Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I download album booklets??

Options
  • 10-03-2009 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

I got a lot of albums off of my friend on digital audio, but I'd like to have their booklets to go with them as well. Is there any website online that allows you to download them?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Amazon and CD Wow have an album art download scheme in conjunction with An Post. They ship it in a sturdy plastic container and give a free CD as well, which is nice of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

Robbo wrote: »
    Amazon and CD Wow have an album art download scheme in conjunction with An Post. They ship it in a sturdy plastic container and give a free CD as well, which is nice of them.

Great reply !

Buy music, help the music industry

Advertisement