Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else hate oral?

Options
  • 10-03-2009 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I've never liked oral.

It has never done anything for me, it is just mind numbingly boring.

Any guy who has ever done it to me has done it really badly, you know really sloppy and drooling with spit. I have pointed this out to them and they just said 'that's the way my tongue is going to get'. i know what I want and i would like to have this done well, and I keep telling my current boyfriend what I want, but it seems to be impossible to convey this information across to him. And his tongue is verrrrry sloppy so i cant really feel anything

any tips ladies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yes subscribe and get access to the Sex and Sexuality forum.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Yes subscribe and get access to the Sex and Sexuality forum.
    I have to agree. Closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Mcfast

Not locked?

Op you just need to find a better way to communicate what you want

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement