Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To sublet or not??

Options
  • 10-03-2009 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Sup gs

I was just wondering peoples thoughts on this, Im a 3rd level student living in an ower occupied house i rent a double room at 500 p/m bills included,My tenacy agreement is up in june but i have an option to extend it and the landlady seems happy for me to do so!

I have the option to sublet the room if i wish to and i am planning to head away for the summer, like alot of other students and basically what are my chances at finding someone for the room for the 3 monthsish at that rate at the way the markets going?? Should i maybe chance my arm at a small decrease in rent due to the wider range of places available now and just the general recession??

what do you think is fair for a double room with a kind of a walk in wardrobe and a toilet/vanity area attached??In the rent i also have sole use of a tv room downstairs if i wish and as stated before all bills are included including bintags etc!

thanks for any replies and they is mucho apprecited!

Advertisement