Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pack of littles C***S

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 spiderpig101

Wow, glad to see theres still the anti-biker prats going strong FFS, and secondly for the muppets saying the gimp in the taxi could have been hurt, well the little cnuts be a bit of a hit, it was obviously kids, its hardly the work of a hardened group of criminals FFS

BTW sorry to hear bout the bike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭conlonbmw

I understand your frustration. I too have seen my bike on its side for same reason.

BUT

the taxi driver most proabably would have been attacked if he got involved. The level of violence these kids use is incomparable to 20 years ago. If taxi man used force he would have been jailed for picking on kids. If he phoned the gardai what do you think they would have done.

One day I was parked outside entrance to Bridewell garda station, the kids (more than 10 kids from 9 years of age up) from the flats beside the station were throwing stones at the cars driving by on Church street between the Luas line and Marys Lane. I phoned the garda station and informed them of this. Nothing happened, so I phoned again still no cops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

murphaph wrote: »
    Pick up the phone and call the Garda and perhaps note down a good description of the offenders. All from the safety of his '92 Nissan Sunny.

Like I said maybe Im not grasping the sequence of events but I take it the event happened pretty quickly, the owner came out and the taxi driver explained what happened.

Also people seem to be amazed by the fact he could not give a good description. Line 200 hundred people up and you will get 200 different descriptions and very few of them will be anything more than "tallish...blue Hoody....tracksuit bottoms".

All im saying is this is a **** situation....but a lot of the anger is being misplaced. Blame the scumbag thug vandals not the fat man going about his business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Simeadrach

Sorry to hear about your bike Odysseus, pretty much the same thing happened to me in Ashbourne last year, pricks even decorated it with hazard tape.

The real reason that people dont get involved is because if it not happening to them it doesn't matter.

That is exactly the reason why the scumbags are as bad as they are is because they know that nobody will step the fcuk up and put them in their place!

I for one will not stand by. I'm sick of peoples cowardice and thats exactly what is, you can call it what you want but thats what it is in my eyes.

I dont mean you have to start a stupid fight and possibly get bloody stabbed.
    But at the very least get a good description or call the bloody Gards.

Advertisement