Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Major decline in believers in US

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

stevejazzx wrote: »
    Wasn't there a top gear epsiode where they worte non pc, anti religous slogans on their cars and upon arriving in some deeply southern town in the us were immediately threatened with violence? the extent to which it was played up for TV is unknown but I think it demonstartes the overall point; in some of these places you're putting yourself in real danger just by expressing views which are not of the norm - and most of the violence threatened to you is done so in name of religon.

'How dare you stereotype us? I'm gonna get "the boys".'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

robindch wrote: »
    Meanwhile, Vermont, the state with the highest number of irreligious people (34%) has the third-lowest overall serious crime rate, while Texas, with it's 91% christian population, has the second-highest serious crime rate. Crime stats here.

The full report is available here.

piratesarecool.jpg

remembar me??

Advertisement