Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any1 play the new maps :)

• 10-03-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

well as it says above has any1 got to play the new mythic maps relased with halo wars,i got a code for them to play and have to say im quiet impressed with them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

ya i've been playing them for over a week now orbital is a bit ****, but assembly is amazing and the potential for sandbox is unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

No, but I'm extremely excited about Assembly. Extremely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Anyone know when they're out?

sometime around the 30th of march i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭SoulReaperDan1

They are good, I like orbital its cool. Pity it's the only reason I got the limited edition of halo wars. Thats going straight back to gamstop anyway....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Bought them over the weekend. Anyone up for a few games?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

Halo Wars is a good stand alone game in my opinion. There is loads to do and it's grand for me because I am not a huge fan of rts but this one is grand like. Limited edition stuff is also a plus :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

anyone any idea why there is no shotgun in any of the 3 new levels,seems weird not to have it included

because the shotgun in halo 3 is ridiculously overpowered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

Assembly is awesome!! Not too gone on orbital , too many corners. And sandbox is a load of my boll****

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭X AcT X EviL

I got them with halo wars and the only one I really like is sandbox. Assembly is ok but in orbital I never have a clue where Im going. As soon as all the expert forgers get to grips with sandbox there are gonna be some really good maps in the bungie favourites.

Advertisement