Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thailand travel friends/groups

• 10-03-2009 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭

Hi i was hoping to go to thailand late july to early sept,but now theres a chance my friends might not be going.i had my heart set on thailand so i was wondering if theres any companies that organise groups of people to travel together? my idea would be to go to bangkok then full moon party then fly to kuala lumpur go tioman island and maybe 1 or 2 more.den back to kuala lumpur and fly to phuket and do all the stuff around there phi phi etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

I dont know about groups but Iwould go anyway, meet other travellers and go with the flow.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i'm just back from a few months of traveling all over south east asia and you do not want to go with an organised tour! just go to the places you're planning on going to because you will end up meeting 100's of people and alot of them will be going to the same places as you! the best places to meet people are in hostels/guest houses (with common room) and when you go out for a few beers/buckets . you will probably bump into people you meet again in other places, i bumped into 6 people in ko phi phi that i had met in nha trang, hanoi and 2 girls i met in 5 different cities randomly! There is advantages of traveling on your own, like you don't have to make a fuss over where to go for the day or where to eat or where to drink etc, but the only disadvantage is that you won't be able to share the experience with your friends... only with backpackers that you may or may not talk to again. make sure you set up a facebook account because EVERYBODY that travels seems to use it... anyways if you need anymore info just ask.

Advertisement