Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shops in enniskillen

Options
  • 10-03-2009 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

hi all,

just wondering what shops are in enniskillen..

i know of asda, iceland B&H, bargin books on main st, heatons and erinside

but anymore good one that are off the beating track that people dont get to see cause their not on the main st

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Frelance

Currys, Lidl, A&N Carpets, Dunnes, cottage industries, Sliderobes, Mullen Domestics,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭rio-rose

cheers,

took a gud spin around it sat when i was down
    i only ever go the sligo side as far as asda/tesco and back the way..
    so ya seen more than the usual iceland, asda, b&h etc

thanks

can you tell me where the nearest primark is near enniskillen

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭tictac2580

Just wondering if there is a HMV in enniskillen?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

tictac2580 wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is a HMV in enniskillen?!

Nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Tea Spoon

If you're looking for a reasonable music shop in Enniskillen then you could try the CEX Entertainment Exchange which is behind the car park more or less opposite the bus station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Can you advise of a good sports shop and also paint shop

Getting some new trainers and also doing some painting :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭microbio

HI all,
    Taking a trip up to Asda this wkend and was just wondering how easy the retail park is to find?
    Anyone know if they have a decent euro exchange rate at the mo? And do they stock electrical items? I was on their site and they seem to do TVs etc as and Asda Direct service but I kinda fancy buying a cheap tv while I'm up there.
    Any advice appreciated!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

microbio wrote: »
    HI all,
    Taking a trip up to Asda this wkend and was just wondering how easy the retail park is to find?
    Anyone know if they have a decent euro exchange rate at the mo? And do they stock electrical items? I was on their site and they seem to do TVs etc as and Asda Direct service but I kinda fancy buying a cheap tv while I'm up there.
    Any advice appreciated!
    :)

Where are you coming from.

If you for a decent map, approach town from east of the Erne. So from Cavan, take N54 as if towards Monaghan. Take next left after Lekky Kellys pub at the border (signposted Lisnaskea). Follow that road ~10 miles and you get onto the A4 main road. Left here until you get to the town. You will see the Tesco as you approach. But you have to go around it to get to car park. So take a left at the lights. Left at next lights again and Hey Presto your in car park.

Asda just across the road and Erneside Shopping Centre and main street are 5 mins walk

Yes Asda do electrical items. As do Tesco. Shop around.

Good luck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The exchange rate in Asda, Strabane on Monday last was £1 = €0.83

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Hey Folks,

In Eniskillen - does anyone know of a shop that sells baby equipment? Thinking of heading to ASDA for nappies etc so I would like to get other gear too.

We will be heading via Kingscourt as visiting friends on route, any other options close by in NI other than Eniskillen?

Thanks,
    majj

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Just going to answer part of my own question as I spoke to the folks in these two shops they were both very friendly and helpful.

Helena's
    Sligo Road
    Enniskillen
    County Fermanagh
    BT74 7JY

Telephone: 02866 320505

Bump The Maternity StoreTel: 028 66325074 - 22 East Bdge Street, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, BT74 7BT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 carl_d

rio-rose wrote: »
    hi all,

just wondering what shops are in enniskillen..

i know of asda, iceland B&H, bargin books on main st, heatons and erinside

but anymore good one that are off the beating track that people dont get to see cause their not on the main st

thanks

Most of the shops in Enniskillen are on the main st. and in Erneside (which has recently been renovated and includes shops such as DV8, River Island, D2, New Look etc.), beside Asda there is Tesco. Also there is Currys and Lidl near Dunnes Stores and there is a new o2 shop on Belmore St.. but apart from that you're best to stick to the Main St. and Shopping centre!! Exciting, huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

Hey all....

Just wondering is there any sports shops in enniskillen now that lifestyle sports has closed in the shopping centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 carl_d

hey, there is one on the main street down near the bottom, beside first trust bank, called lydon sports!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 FermanaghAnna

• Registered Users Posts: 15 dino-irl

Anyone recommend a good hardware shop in Enniskillen? Need wooden floor accessories to protect the wood from dining room chairs. Preferably someone stocking Trojan brand accessories?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Robert Dickies, Homefield and Stream or Dowlers I guess..

Advertisement