Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shops in enniskillen

Options
  • 10-03-2009 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

hi all,

just wondering what shops are in enniskillen..

i know of asda, iceland B&H(which i have to say is well worth the vist), bargin books on main st, heatons and erinside

but anymore good one that are off the beating track that people dont get to see cause their not on the main st

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I know you posted this thread in the Fermanagh thread but it's not really relevant to Sligo at all.
    Most of the high street shops are in Enniskillen,cant really help you apart from that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

rio-rose wrote: »
    hi all,

just wondering what shops are in enniskillen..

i know of asda, iceland B&H(which i have to say is well worth the vist), bargin books on main st, heatons and erinside

but anymore good one that are off the beating track that people dont get to see cause their not on the main st

thanks

what kind of shop do you like? we always go to the butcher there great meat, it called stewarts. there is some nice arts and crafts shop on the butter market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭rio-rose

bobcar61 wrote: »
    I know you posted this thread in the Fermanagh thread but it's not really relevant to Sligo at all.
    Most of the high street shops are in Enniskillen,cant really help you apart from that.

reason i posted it in the sligo area is cause im from here, and with so many fom the sligo area travelling up their i taught they would know,

and by having a look on the fermanagh board it looks like not many people post their so i chanced it on this site too.

shops i like are nic nak shops that you can find anything in,
    not that much into clothes shops as pennys does me in sligo

thanks for your replys

Advertisement