Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest pint in Dublin

Options
  • 10-03-2009 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Where's the cheapest pint in Dublin then? I heard on the radio that pints are going for as little as €2.90 but where?

Just for starters I'll chip in that the Merrion Inn near Vincent's often do Fosters at €3.50 / pint.

:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Messrs Magure: €4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

Submarine Bar(Rory O'Connors section).

Before 6pm week days:

Guinness/Smithwicks - €3.30
    Lager - €3.70

After 6pm week days and weekends:

Guinness/Smithwicks - €3.90
    Lager - €4.30

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

Cauldfields Hotel, beside the sex shop on Dorset street. 3 quid lager, and i think Guinness for 3.30

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭ITDept

pierrot wrote: »
    Cauldfields Hotel, beside the sex shop on Dorset street. 3 quid lager, and i think Guinness for 3.30

I heard about giving directions by pubs, but hadn't thought of how to give directions to them... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

BeerNut

Messrs Magure: €4.

Particularly the Porter which is great. Given the location of the pub and the taste of the beer I'm surprised the offer is not better known.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

The Mess in any Army Barracks. 2.20 - 2.60 for most pints :D

Not for civi's tho :P

Edit:
    Also Karma Lounge on Fishamble St. All drinks 3e, all day everyday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 McBurnie

I know that TGI fridays on St. Green has 4euro pints and 5euro cocktails...

Purty Kitchen in temple bar always has drink specials on too, last i seen was 3euro any drink.

REDz bar, O'Connell St bridge has specials on sometimes...last I seen was 3euro drinks.

Capt. America's Grill House has drink specials on but i think they change from week to week.

it ain't in dublin but Ocsars in Arklow has 4euro drinks all week...anything you like except large bottles and wine bottles...

Advertisement