Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

campsites near baltray co louth

Options
  • 10-03-2009 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

Im planning on going down to watch the irish golf open at baltray near drogheda county in co louth in mid may. Im planning on camping out but cant find any camp sites in co louth any one know of any, the only one i found was in dundalk but doesnt open until june which is no use to me as event is in mid may.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Their are quite a few beaches around that area, though the nearest I used is about 10k north of there. I reckon you would find some close enough there is a beach about 1k away from the glof club but I had never been on it at full tide. IIRC there was a area with dunes that maybe suitable, but its about 2 years since I was on that beach. Might be worth checking out.

Advertisement