Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just saw a ghost cat

Options
  • 10-03-2009 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

So I put the cat outside and made sure she was out. Closed the porch door and there's no way for her to get back into the porch as doors and windows were shut.

Next thing I know she's on the porch and I let her in but am totally baffled as to how she got in. I let her into the living room and come back inside.....

I try to find her and there's no sign of her.

I open the from door and the cat is outside!

The cat I had let in was some form of ghost/apparition.

I am not a believer at all in that type of thing and I'm a bit freaked out...

Tried to get the cat to come inside which she normally would do and she hasn't come in yet.

Any ideas as to what's going on.

There was no way for her to enter the porch and no way for her to exit the living room.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

my first guess would be that there was another way in and out. You let the cat in, cat goes out again via whatever way and therefore is not there when you look for it and back outside again.

Advertisement