Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GI diet

• 10-03-2009 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

just to share with ye all about a very healthy diet i have tried the GI diet..

glycmeic index diet

plenty of books around about it, i have a wee handy pocket book that i can bring while shopping
    it goes by just say traffic light colour code..

red- cant eat any
    orange- moderate eating
    green- as much as you like

i lost 2 stone in 3 mths which i think is a healthy weight loss for 3mths and it stayed off:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭*Honey*

I agree - I've done it before with excellent results.. I'm doing it now as well. It's the only thing that's really worked for me and mostly cos it's so like "normal" eating that anyone can do it. We sometimes have dinner parties and I've done a whole low GI one before without anyone knowing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭rio-rose

*Honey* wrote: »
    I agree - I've done it before with excellent results.. I'm doing it now as well. It's the only thing that's really worked for me and mostly cos it's so like "normal" eating that anyone can do it. We sometimes have dinner parties and I've done a whole low GI one before without anyone knowing.
    same as me im back on it again for to get into better shape for the summer

and i totally agree its not like a diet, and it really works
    ive been to weight watchers and i didnt find it gud, but everyone to their own ....

fair play hopes it works out well again for you

Advertisement