Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3V Vouchers...NEED HELP

Options
  • 10-03-2009 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

hey. Does anybody know any shops that sell 3V vouchers in Sligo. Preferably in the town centre area???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

go to 3v.ie it lists all the shops that sell them just click on your area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 gobbles

Ya I have already done that but half the shops listed do not sell them....

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭aidan_r

As far as I know Cannings Spar on Pearse Road and Mace in Cartron sell them, although I haven't been in either of those for a few months so not 100% sure if they still sell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

We had the same problem. The only shop we found was the supermarket on the road to Rosses Point. Oh wait and the petrol station near Roemers furniture shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Yep Cannings Petrol station sell them,I bought a voucher in there before and it was only yesterday when I saw someone buying a voucher last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Try Wirecard instead.. much better and cheaper!

www.wirecard.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

basquille wrote: »

www.wirecard.com

+1 to that.

Do Matt Lyons' on Stephen Street not sale the 3V Vouchers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 gobbles

aidan_r wrote: »
    As far as I know Cannings Spar on Pearse Road and Mace in Cartron sell them, although I haven't been in either of those for a few months so not 100% sure if they still sell them.
    ya cannings spar does sell them. ive been out there recentely enough, but Cartron does not. I went there too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭johnboysligo

londis near cranmore is where i normally get my 3v fix

gmap incase you dont know where it is

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

basquille wrote: »

www.wirecard.com

How does wirecard work, I can't make head nor tail of their website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

How does wirecard work, I can't make head nor tail of their website.
    You register and get a unique IBAN number which you can then transfer money to from your bank account.

It'll appear in your Wirecard account within 2 - 3 days. And you use a virtual Mastercard number which they provide to pay for goods.

There's no expiry on the amount you lodge in, and they only charge you a euro processing fee when you transfer money (i.e transfer €201, and €200 will appear in your Wirecard account).

Big ol' thread about it here!

Advertisement