Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boyfriend 31st ideas on present

Options
  • 10-03-2009 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

as the title said.....

any help would be great..

hes into wrestling but has all the DVD'S etc
    and been totally honest not into much else
    havent a whole pile of money either

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I saw a thread somewhere on boards about buying replica wrestling masks would he be into something like that (You could get a mannequin head and mount it, would look pretty cool).

Alternatively i'm sure a bunch of wrestlers have released their (auto)biographies. Might be worth looking into as well ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭rio-rose

c - 13 wrote: »
    I saw a thread somewhere on boards about buying replica wrestling masks would he be into something like that (You could get a mannequin head and mount it, would look pretty cool).

Alternatively i'm sure a bunch of wrestlers have released their (auto)biographies. Might be worth looking into as well ?

thanks

he doesnt read so i think the biographies are out....

as for the masks not a bad idea,
    but he brought a new house and is fussy with the decor ??

men hey
    cant live with them / cant live without them :)

What about tickets to the WWE events that are on ? You could book one out of the country and make a weekend out of it. (Dont know if there are any upcoming though, maybe check out the wrestling forum for that)

ya good idea, thanks

but been honest i hate it :eek:
    but i would suffer it for one nite just for him to get to it

Well you could always give him the tickets tell him to bring one of his buddies and maybe put something towards flights/hotel if you really didnt want to go :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

A 31 year old who likes WWE :eek: and doesn't read. Sounds like a catch :)

waraf wrote: »

Less of that, if your not going to be helpful dont bother replying.

waraf wrote: »

wat has WWE got to do with reading anyways

sounds like you know a bit about wrestling yourself, before i met him i only knew it as WWF ????????

and yes he is a catch, he loves me. and loves my kids as if their were his own and thats wats important to me not wat hes into..

• Registered Users Posts: 42 peteretep

What about kitesurfing lessons? We get a lot of girlfriends buying vouchers for boyfriends birthdays and it always seems to go down a treat.

Advertisement