Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunsets C&C

• 10-03-2009 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

I love landscape photography and I'm a sucker for sunrises and sunsets...
    These were taken with a compact kodak but I'm really interested in photography and thinking of getting myself an SLR at some stage..

Looking for some opinions, thoughts, criticisms on a couple of my shots..

74551.jpg

74552.jpg

74553.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭paulkellypix

Number 3 is the best - and love the balloons in the sky.

Well done!

74553.jpg

Paul

PS - to insert photos like this - get the URL for the photo and do as follows:

[img]*https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/186240/74553.jpg[/img]

Delete the two * for it to work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

The first one doesn't really do anything for me, it just doesn't have anything interesting going on in it.

The second is my favourite, great shot.

The last one is nice too, but I think it's missing something, maybe if you boosted up the colours it could help it.

Having said that, I don't think I've ever taken a decent sunset so you might want to ignore everything in this post obove this sentence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

love number 3, great shot :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

yeah, i agree with you on the first one actually. its lacking anything of interest in the foreground...

oh, i'd love a graduated or polarising filter to play around with.. I can dream :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

Thank you all for the comments.

Number 3 = Stockholm. Taken from a theme park on the outter rim of the city facing in towards the centre.

• Advertisement
Advertisement