Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milkman

Options
  • 10-03-2009 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Is there a milkman for the greystones area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

There is. I'll dig the number out for you, if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

ooh, send it on to me too please...

I'm forever going to the shop everyday to get milk and end up buying other stuff that is not necessary!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tommy00boy

does anyone have a number of milkman in greystones

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

Im not sure there is anymore,Mr Nolan from Brigids Pk was the last milkman that Im aware of..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Thomas Quinn 0404 69022 delivers in the Greystones area. We find him very reliable.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Thomas Quinn 0404 69022 delivers in the Greystones area. We find him very reliable.

Is Decky Clarke still floating aroumd?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Is Decky Clarke still floating aroumd?
    He is still "floating" but not a milkman now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭realgolfgeek

pixbyjohn wrote: »

second that, very reliable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement