Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aslan in Verona?

Options
  • 10-03-2009 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Hope this isn't wrong to put up, I know there is a thing about *** productions and admins feel free to delete this but I dont think this is organised my *** because there would be much more advertising and probably not in such a small venue...Here is my Q anyway;

I was walking past verona sports club today and I saw a sign for Aslan playing there on the 18th of april, I was just wondering if it was the real Aslan and does anyone know how much tickets are etc?... :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Having checked the *** website, it doesn't appear to be one of their gigs so this thread can stay. However I suggest you do the same yourself in future, mention of one of their gigs, no matter how innocuous, can result in an immediate siteban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Saw the sign too. Looks like it is the real Aslan. They do play lots of these venues, rugby clubs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

alright Zaph thanks..

yeha enii i looked up their website and saw some of the small venues they play pretty cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Kaldorn

why would someone get banned for mentioning an aslan gig i dont get it???:confused:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not for mentioning an Aslan gig, the ban would be for mentioning a certain promoter. In case you hadn't noticed there are stickies on every single forum warning against this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Stinjy wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Hope this isnt wrong to out up i know there is a thing about *** productions and admins feel free to delete this but i sont think this is organised my *** because theyr'd be much more advertising and probably not in sucha small venue... but here is my Q anyway..

I was walking past verona sports club today and I saw a sign for Aslan playing there on the 18th of april was just wondering if it was the real aslan and does anyone know hom much tickets are etc?...

Hi yes its the real Aslan they always play in small venues as well as the big hey how about some punctuation of some form k thx

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

There's only one Aslan, and they are great in the smaller venues!

Advertisement