Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Aerosmith going to comeback?

• 10-03-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭

Will Aerosmith ever comeback, it's usually rare to see them come to Ireland and since the last concert here I think it would be cool to see them come a play again. I heard they were going on tour sometime this year, maybe one of them would include a stop off in Ireland. Dose anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

According to their website they are touring the States in June.
    If they do comeback they would want to put on a better show than they did the last time they were here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Nea wrote: »
    If they do comeback they would want to put on a better show than they did the last time they were here!

Amen to that

I reckon they'll be back pretty soon, and when they do come back, we can all be most likely banned from talking about it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Amen to that

I reckon they'll be back pretty soon, and when they do come back, we can all be most likely banned from talking about it lol

agree with the guys above - would need a big improvement for me to fork out money to see them again, thought they were very poor last time out.......think they've reached the end of their time.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

if they do come back I want to hear ONLY pre Pump.

I DO NOT want to hear that ****ing pile of ****e "I dont want to miss a thing":mad:

I DO NOT want to be falling over people in deck chairs:eek:(i mean WTF???)

I DO NOT want ****e support acts such as the fratellis, who were rightly booed the **** off stage.

I DO want the same craic in the q, god the que in was better than the gig:rolleyes:

so to sum it it, they better be playing the proper classics, and it better be dripping with sleaze.

or else.......:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

by the sounds of it i didn't miss much last time they were here. i was away on holidays so i've only seen 'em once on the "get a grip" tour at the point and they were savage that night,great showmen(tyler and perry anyways!!),would love to see them one more time and preferably indoors,i'm getting a pain in my ring with outdoor shows the last few years!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

kona wrote: »

I DO NOT want ****e support acts such as the fratellis, who were rightly booed the **** off stage.

The Fratellis didnt support them. It was The Feeling and Chris Cornell IIRC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

lord lucan wrote: »
    by the sounds of it i didn't miss much last time they were here. i was away on holidays so i've only seen 'em once on the "get a grip" tour at the point and they were savage that night,great showmen(tyler and perry anyways!!),would love to see them one more time and preferably indoors,i'm getting a pain in my ring with outdoor shows the last few years!!

I was at that. even though I'm not a big fan of aerosmith that was a great gig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭tattoo

BostonB wrote: »
    I was at that. even though I'm not a big fan of aerosmith that was a great gig.

+1

I thought it was a very good gig.

chris cornell was class

I meant the prevous gig.

They were very loud in the point. I think I was almost deaf for a day or two. And I was at the back.

• Advertisement

BostonB wrote: »
    They were very loud in the point. I think I was almost deaf for a day or two. And I was at the back.

didn't they hold some record at one time or other as the worlds loudest band or played the worlds loudest show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

they definately need to weed out some of those ballads tough.
    dream on and cryin are fine but anymore and they become a pop act.

read an interview with brad whitford recently. he has com up with the idea that their next tour should be based on "Toys" and "Rocks" 18 tracks and nothing else. Said he is board of the same old familure set lists.

Now that's something I'd love to see happen. Maybe get Tyler into one of his 70's pinstripe outfits too (like this one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zakZgROGyKg

Said he is board of the same old familure set lists.

same old song and dance?:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Being honest, as long as we have Tesla, we don't actually need Aerosmith

They sound identical!

Advertisement